If you have oily or combination skin, heat especially troubling you. But … did you know that even oilier skin suffers in winter?
And you know how to treat it? There goes our expert method.
It’s funny, but while we are clear how to treat dry skin, oily skin within or mixed not always hit the mark.
In our fixation to eliminate excess fat uncomfortable or unsightly shine, we nudge palliative skin products that eliminate the fat but have a terrible rebound effect.
- No remedy, but try.
- Not eliminate, but balance
DO’s and DONT’s (what to do and what not)
- Do not use astringent products (containing alcohol) are to blame for the rebound effect
- Do not use harsh soaps. For the same. Best gels
- Not massage the skin with any product (creams, serums cleaners). Only touches soft
- Always use specific treatment products
- Power hygiene (2 times a day, morning and night) but do not overdo
- Exfoliate 2 times per week (preferably with acid and not with scrubs). It will refine your skin will look prettier
And in winter?
While oily skin suffer less cold with dry or delicate to be more protected, tend to become unbalanced even with temperature changes, air conditioners and clothes brush. The result? Even more fat! What to do?
Here, hydration is key, but only with specific products will achieve maintain.
Facial Cleansing Gel: gel texture is ideal for oily and combination skin, soft non dilapidated (no soaps, alcohol or parabens), effectively balancing the fat, anti-irritant and decongestant. Apply 2 times a day, morning and night with a gentle massage and remove with warm water.
Facial Moisturizing Gel: again, its gel texture without adding fat moisturizes, leaving skin soft and hydrated. Formulated with salicylic acid (reinforces the action of balancing skin cleanser), vitamins reinforcement and iris extract (soothing and decongestant).
Now … perfect skin in winter!