By including natural ingredients it is likely that these treatments take longer to show results, so we must be consistent with its use and complement them with healthy habits.
Stretch marks are scars or marks appear when the skin suffers a sudden stretch, either by pregnancy, weight gain or consumption of drugs that interfere with collagen formation.
These appear as a visible parallel lines on the skin, which may be red, bright or pale. There are also deeply and come to have a different texture from the rest of the skin.
The people most affected are young teenagers, but can also occur in men and from an earlier age.
Although these do not pose a risk to health if they are considered a cosmetic problem that often noticed in the thigh, abdomen or buttocks, among others.
For this reason, those who suffer from multiple seeking alternatives to, at least, lessen their appearance.
In this sense, today we recommend 3 good natural treatments which, by its composition, able to improve the condition of the skin when used frequently.
The big advantage is that they are very easy to make and are much cheaper than those products sold in the market. Are you interested?
1. Treatment of vitamin E
Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that protects the skin cells against free radicals in the environment.
This is responsible for cellular damage stop to prevent wrinkles and other signs of early age.
Its effects on the skin have been tested several times and is proven to help reduce the presence of scars, stretch marks and stains.
- 2 capsules of vitamin E
- 2 drops of lavender essential oil
- 1 tablespoon chamomile extract (10 ml)
Click vitamin E capsules and mix in a bowl with essential oil of lavender and chamomile extract.
- Thoroughly clean the area you want to try and apply the product with a gentle circular massage.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes and occasionally rubbed to promote blood circulation.
- Repeat application 3 times a day, every day.
2. Treatment of aloe vera
The gel containing aloe vera leaf is one of the best natural remedies to solve the problems that affect the skin.
This is famous for its nutritional qualities to recover the burned skin, but also contains important substances that favor the reduction of stretch marks and scars.
His significant contribution of vitamin C and E protect skin from cell damage and is involved in the production of collagen.
- 1 leaf of aloe vera
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (42 g)
- Cut leaf aloe vera gel and extracted with the help of a spoon.
- Mix with olive oil and form a creamy paste.
- Clean the area you are going to try and extiendele a thin layer of the cream of aloe vera.
- Let stand 30 minutes, occasionally massaged to improve circulation.
- Use it at least three times a week to achieve good results.
3. Treatment of cocoa butter
Applying cocoa butter to the skin contributes to improve its texture while its elasticity increases.
Its content of essential fatty acids and antioxidants promotes cellular restoration to give you a more youthful and healthy appearance.
In this case we empower its effects with vitamin E, beeswax and essential oils that nourish in depth to achieve noticeable changes in a short time.
- ½ cup cocoa butter (110 g)
- 1 tablespoon wheat germ oil (14 g)
- 1 teaspoon of vitamin E oil (14 g)
- 1 teaspoon apricot kernel oil (14 g)
- 2 teaspoons beeswax (6 g)
- Pour the cocoa butter into a heatproof bowl and derritela double
- boiler or in the microwave.
- When liquid, incorporating oils wheat germ, vitamin E and apricot kernel.
- Then also melts grated bee wax and mix with the above ingredients.
- Take a small amount of anti-stretch and rub the cream on the desired area with gentle circular movements.
- Expected to be absorbed well on the skin and leave on all night.
- The you can apply up to twice a day, every day.
Still you are suffering from these remarkable stretch marks? Try any of these natural treatments and begins to attenuate every day.
Note that the results take a while to be noticed and rely heavily on other lifestyle habits.